Photography and Video Policy at Ayr Mount
Thank you for considering Ayr Mount Historic Site as a location for your photos and videos.
This policy applies to all visitors who wish to use this site as a backdrop for posed or directed photos/videos taken by a professional or amateur. Visitors are allowed to take informal outdoor snapshots that are spontaneous and without artistic intent, but all others are asked to apply for permission and pay a site fee. Interior photos and videos are not permitted without site manager approval.
We ask that everyone help maintain the integrity of this site by adhering to the following rules.
1) All professional or amateur photo sessions (prom, wedding, graduation, engagement, individual and family portraits, special occasions, etc.) must be approved and scheduled in advance with Site Manager. Photographers who do not pre-schedule will be approached by staff members during their photo session in regards to this policy.
3) Please note that any party that has booked a private event or session in any particular location at Ayr Mount has the exclusive right to that reserved area.
4) The fee for Photography is $50 per hour of time on site (limit 6 people without a fee increase).
5) Moving plants or structures (such as benches, displays, signs, fences, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
6) All models and crew members must be appropriately dressed.
7) Any use of electrical equipment, including additional lighting, must be approved in advance of the shoot. All cords, or wires must be placed and guarded in a manner that doesn’t alter the pathways or that does not put Ayr Mount visitors at risk.
8) Photographers will be held accountable for their actions and those of clients, crew members and models, if they damage Ayr Mount facilities and property.
9) All video and film applications are handled on a case by case basis and may require additional fees.
10) By submitting an application form, applicant agrees to site fees and policies. Applicant also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Classical American Homes Preservation Trust for any and all claims or cause of action, which might arise from the use of Ayr Mount on the date and time specified.